This guide will help you to store your Bitcoin Wallet for under 18 then this post is for you.
Bitcoin Wallet are app that allow you to receive, send, and store your Bitcoin . While using wallet allows you to make payments easily and quickly,If you want the most secure Bitcoin Wallet for under 18 then you will need to use a hardware wallet like the Ledger Nano X or TREZOR T.
Here are the top Bitcoin Wallet for under 18:
works for under 18
Supported Multiple Coins
TREZOR also offers the Model T is is a hardware device, which was launched in early 2018 with A large colour display ,supports more than a dozen major cryptos plus any ERC20 token. Boasting a touchscreen, double verification for transactions, PIN protection and PIN lockout, it’s another wallet that prioritizes security above all else.device used to secure bitcoin,Ether, Bitcoin Cash,and ERC20 tokens and 10 other currencies on the Model T, but at this time of this writing (April 2018) was only available for preorder.
The Ledger Nano X is the new generation version of the Ledger Nano S, list of 1250+ compatible coins and Dynamite and ERC20 tokens It priced at $119 and improves on its predecessor with a larger screen and easier connectivity with Mobile devices via Bluetooth, which lets you use it with mobile phones rather than needing to use a computer.
The Nano X released in 2019 by the French company one of the most popular hardware wallets ever built, so make sure to include it in your comparisons.
What to look for in an Bitcoin Wallet for under 18
There are several key features that make up a good Bitcoin Wallet for under 18, so keep an eye out for the following features when comparing your options:
- Control private keys A wallet where you own and control your keys.This is essentially the keys to accessing your Bitcoin, and security here is non-negotiable.
- Developer community Active development community for maintenance. Look for an active development community that has a promising future.
- Backup & security features Seed backup keys and pin codes.
- Ease of use: Elegant UI for fast and easy use.
- Good reviews Seek out independent online reviews of any wallet you’re considering to learn about its pros and cons. Would other users recommend this wallet to anyone looking to store Bitcoin ?
due to the risk of theft or losing your phone, it is very important to always remember the following:
- keep in a safe place the 12-24 word seed you get when you set up your wallet
- Always set a pin code protection for your wallet if possible